The Reward The Reward

Just epic! Made me smile widely and just go 'ooohhhh!!!' Just brilliant. I am putting money forward to this kickstarter!

I know only 3 days remain on the Kickstarter, but to just get over the edge, perhaps . . . add in one or two $5000 reward? Even one person selecting it would get it over that 90-someodd percent to 100%+ :)

I mean, I would be tempted if I could have my character wave at the hero or something.

Never-the-less . . . AMAZING!!!

Gamer Guilt Gamer Guilt

Awesome!

Making me want to play Mario RPG again!

: 4y-Redords : Episode 13 : 4y-Redords : Episode 13

Awesome

Well put and very clear : ) And yeah . . . Pearl Jam was once good, now-adays they suck.

Hipstercalypse Hipstercalypse

I played this game before it was cool!

Bahahaha. Damn hipsters!

Why this? Why this?

A review.

WOW! What an amazing piece. I really liked it when . . . Oh wait, this is a big steaming pile that wasted my time. Going to have to give this a big 0. I will however, try to give some criticism.

Here's my constructive criticism:
- Spend more time on it. It feels lacking (the gun floating in the air?)
- Make the story more compelling.
- If the intent was to have it badly made all-around, playing on that fact may score you some points.
- If the intent was not to have it badly made, look into how to improve this. Not all reviews are sour and some are trying to be helpful.

Operation BlackKnife Operation BlackKnife

1/4th is only showing

Hey hey,

I can only see 1/4th of the flash game while the rest of it is blacked-out. Perhaps this is a problem that should be addressed? I like the description of the game so I would like the play it...

rytherix responds:

I believe this problem is fixed in the newest version, however refreshing the page a few times might help